Visit my Friends...

Following is a list of old and new friends that I believe are worth being your friends too. All are talented people in their own right...please click on their names in red to visit their sites...

Budjette Tan


Budjette Tan
Budj has been a stalwart icon within local comics in the Philippines for awhile now. He is now working full time in Advertising but still manages to write Trese which I believe is one of the best ongoing books in that market. It is the book I would love to write myself...about Filipino's in the Philippines and all doing purely Filipino things in Filipino ways. They capture the true atmosphere of the Manila I know and love. Talk about the new comics movement in the Philippines and Budjette's name arises check out his blog above and here check out Trese...